What do these RPR and TPHA test results indicate?
R.P.R METHOD AGGLUTINATION IS REATIVE IN UNDILUTED SERUM 1:1. NO CLUMPS SEEN IN FURTHER DILUTION
WHAT IS THE TREATMENT FOR ABOVE MENTIONED DISEASE AND HOW LONG IT WILL TAKE TO CURABLE & I AM MARRIED I AM TRYING FOR BABY ?
WHEN I WILL GET MY ANSWERS AND HOW I WILL RECEIVE IT ?
You have syphilis.
I have gone through your question. I can understand your concern.
You have rpr and tpha positive test results. It suggest that you have syphilis. It is completely curable. Nothing to worry about that.
Treatment of choice is benzathine penicillin. 2-4 million unit single dose is sufficient to treat. In patients allergic to penicillin drug of choice are doxycyclin or azithromycin.
These all are prescription based medicine so consult your doctor and take treatment on written prescription only.
I have also gone through your semen analysis report. If suggest that you have low normal sperm count with low motility.
You need treatment for that also. Semen wash technique is useful. But consult your gynecologist and test your wife's reports also. Then take further decision accordingly.
Hope I have answered your question, if you have doubt then I will be happy to answer.
Thanks for using health care magic. Wish you a very good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is the normal value of tpha test
- My tpha test result positive what i do next
- What does vdrl and tpha test
- What is tpha test
- Tpha positive rpr negative
- Tested for std and tpha showed positive what is wrong
- 3 months pregnant tested positive for tpha what is it
- Tpha negative result
- What is tpha blood test for normal value
- Rpr reactive but tpha is negative
- What does my blood report suggest?
- How long does Marijuana remain in our body after its intake?
- What does my MRI scan report indicate?
- What causes right side abdominal pain?
- What does my blood test result indicate?
- Suggest treatment for stomach cramps and pain in ribs
- What does HIV test result indicate?
- For how many days is Xanax detectable in urine?
- What causes excessive tiredness?
- What does the widal test reports indicate?