What do these HIV test results indicate?

Dr. S. Murugan

HIV AIDS Specialist

Posted on Thu, 19 Apr 2018 in HIV and AIDS
Question: Hi Doctor,
My exposure date - 22nd Dec 2016
- Kissing , touching cheeks , neck of girl of unknown hiv or std's status.
- Nude bath in shower and kissing her while bathing and touched her vagina from hand.No Fingering inside.
- Sucked and licked her breast extensively
- Nude on bed , kissing and sucking her cheeks and breast and on bed and finally penetrated on bed sheet( no vaginal touch and lip locking at all)
- She had some dry scar or white rash at her ribs near neck and may be by mistake i have touched from my hand or lips.
- Uthera contact to bed and may be her leg or stomach but not at vagina.

My test Results
Hiv 1-2 elisa - neg ( 15 days)
Hiv 1-2 elisa - neg ( 51 days)
HIv 1-2 Elisa CMIA ( Dr lal path Labs) - Non reactive at 120 days - 4 Months - Value 0.22
HIv 1-2 Elisa CMIA ( Dr lal path Labs) - Non reactive at 220 days- 7.5 Months - Value 0.06
HIv 1-2 Elisa CMIA ( Dr lal path Labs) - Non reactive at 270 days - 9 Months -Value 0.07
OTHER STD TEST in 4 Month
Hep B & Hep C - Neg (120 days) -
Herpes 1-2 - Neg (120 Days)
Vdrl - Neg (120 days)
Claymadia - neg (120 days)
ESR - Normal ( 270 Days)
CProtein Normal - 270 days
High colastrol - 310 ( tested 2 weeks back)

Still Having major complications :

1) Feeling very very weak ,light headiness , blurr /weak vision.
2.) Everyday i have lot of uneasiness all the time , too much breath discomfort all the time.
3) Neck and back pains sometimes.
4) Feeling cold and burning eyes even after too much sleep.
5) Not able to focus or concentrate on things and lack of coordination.
6) Persistent Soar throat - But sounds like acid reflux
7) My wife is also getting irregular periods , intermittent fever , headache and body pains also ?

My Major worry ( where need your kind help)

1.I would like to share that during my multiple test till 9 months , i had multiple sexual intercourse with my Wife in between".Does it considered as exposure or not? / Does it cause any impact to test results ( even if I assume if I got the infection and tested all the times till 10 months after having intimacy contacts with my wife)
2.How to corner if its really STD or all such symptoms are only coz of fear of STD/anxiety?
3.How to explain this scary feeling of dizziness , weakness and breath discomfort all the time ( Is it related to high cholesterol or anxiety or STD) as all such symptoms overlapping in each of them.
4. I need advice if i have to forgot chapter of STD and focus on other reasons of cholesterol and anxiety to address such issues?

Answered by Dr. S. Murugan 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Your and your wife's symptoms are not related to HIV /STD.

Detailed Answer:
Hi,.
Welcome to HCM.
When the HIV tests remain non-reactive even after 12 weeks after the risky contact, you can be declared that you are free from HIV infection.
But you had multiple tests remain non-reactive even after 9 months after the incident, there is no chance for you to have HIV/STD.
Your symptoms are quiet unlikely to be due to HIV /STD. Possibly due to anxiety and fear. Consult your physician and get well soon.
Dr S Murugan
Follow up: Dr. S. Murugan 2 days later
Hi Doctor,

I am aware that 90 days window has considered as final.But need your upmost advice on below point:

1.I would like to share that during my multiple test till 10 months , i had multiple sexual intercourse with my Wife in between".Does it considered as exposure or not? / Does it cause any impact to test results ( even if I assume if I got the infection and tested all the times till 10 months after having intimacy contacts with my wife).

Does it any way going to change my various test results. Since in most of the web sites its mentioned as "one should not have any other /new exposure before test".

I have my visa renewal test going to happen after few days and i need your advice completely to allay all my fears.

Now my wife experiencing cold , cough , fever , cluster headache and body pains ....m not sure we both r safe or what is going on ? Is it normal viral infection and nothing to do with STD.

Please help.
Answered by Dr. S. Murugan 12 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Your wife's symptoms are not related to HIV infection or any STD

Detailed Answer:
Welcome back.
As long as you know your wife and her sexual activities are exclusively monogamous to yourself only, your marital contact can not be considered as a risky exposure. Multiple marital contact in no way would affect your reports. Your wife's cold has nothing to do with HIV. You can attend your medical examination for VISA without any fear.
Dr S Murugan
Follow up: Dr. S. Murugan 1 hour later
Hi Doctor,

Yes we both are in very much exclusively monogamous to ourself only. Even In my last mistake i haven't had any penetrative sex happened with the girl.

So should i keep all the fears aside and move ahead to normal life with my family.Since we are planning for another baby and want to double sure of no STD test further require in my case.

Pls suggest.
Answered by Dr. S. Murugan 12 hours later
Brief Answer:
You are free from HIV/STD Infections.

Detailed Answer:
Welcome back.
You just forget about that incident totally and carry on with your routine normally and you can very well plan for another baby.
Dr S.Murugan
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Yogesh D