What do my lab test reports indicate?
I got preventive health check done for my family member. I have attached the reports. Kindly review the reports and suggest on the possible problems and further tests or specialist we need to consult.
Thanks a lot.
Detailed Physical examination and evaluation required..
Welcome to HealthCareMagic,
I've gone through the reports and let me tell you that a detailed physical examination along with these lab reports is needed to come to a definitive conclusion .
As per your query , you need to check into Internal Medicine Specialist for this clinical evaluation.
Since you haven't provided any details of your problems, so far what I've gathered
just by seeing the reports -- there's a definite element of Iron & Folate deficiency Anemia, along with hypocalcemia and Vitamin D and other nutritional deficiency.
Now the Elevated AntiCCP as well as raised CRP can be due to various causes (details of these will only confuse you so i'm not going into this) and to come to a conclusion , as I've already mentioned you need to have a thorough physical check-up as well as proper detailed past history.
You can tell me what are your concerns and what seems to be the problem of-late as well as your diet habit ,past medical-surgical history, bowel habits , any joint pains, swelling of any part of the body to narrow down the problems.
No need to worry at this point , just check into the Internal medicine specialist as i've already mentioned.
Do get back to me if you have any further queries, happy to help you.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What does my report indicate
- Ecg test lab report
- What does this lab test report mean
- What does #39pus vulgaris#39 indicate in a lab report
- Liver test done what does a lab test report suggest
- What does the test report indicate
- What does my lab test report suggest
- If a get on my lab report hepatitis a reactive what is that
- Lab tests done what are the findings in the report
- What do my blood sugar level test values indicate
- Suggest treatment for flatulence, acidity, lower chest pain and diabetes
- Suggest treatment for left-sided pain in lower ribs
- What do my lab test reports indicate?
- Is mild spinal disc space narrowing a sign of stenosis?
- Suggest treatment for lumps in groin area
- What is pulse oximetry?
- Suggest treatment for varicose veins
- What are the chances of brain damage for a heart attack patient?
- Suggest treatment for gall bladder stone
- Does intake of Etizola Beta help in treating anxiety and panic attacks?