What Causes Yellowish Brown Stool?
stool color indicates many issues. in our case it seems intestine infection .
Warm welcome to Healthcaremagic.com
I have evaluated your query thoroughly .
* Stool color indicates different conditions as
- normal digestion - intestine infection - liver , biliary tract problems -
pancreas issues - hemorrhoids - ulcer disorders - others .
* In your case it is most likely due to intestine infection as
- It is associated with loose stools .
- History of cruise visit ( outside food , beverages intake ) .
* Recommendations for better recovery
- Drink plenty of liquids preferably boiled water , coconut water , lemon juice ,
organic tea , coffee , butter milk etc .
- Prefer soft , light diet with fresh curd .
- Avoid all oily , spicy , non veg , hot beverages , junk foods .
- Continue pro biotics , in addition of antibiotic with metronidazole on
the pack will help to recover faster .
- Avoid smoking or alcohol if using .
- Avoid stress , anxiety .
- Manage to have regular sound sleep of 8 hours .
- Remain ambulatory with deep breathing exercises to recover early .
Hope this will help you for sure .
Welcome for any further assistance .
Wishing you fine recovery from the same .