What causes white spot on tonsil, itching and tingling sensation on ear?
Gurgling with lukewarm water is important
Thanks for asking on HealthcareMagic.
It seems that you have sore throat. The white point on your tonsil is a pus point and is indicative of infection. It can be bacterial or viral. But irrespective of treatment it usually self corrects in 5-7 days. Gurgling with lukewarm water should provide relief. This is the mainstay of treatment. Also take some antiallergic like cetirizine once daily for a few days.
The stye is probably unrelated. When the opening of an oil secreting gland at the lining of the eyelid gets blocked and the secretions get collected and infected, stye occurs. If it is not healing properly, a surgical drainage might be required for full cure. You should see an eye specialist for the same.
Let me know if you have any specific queries and I would be glad to help.
Gurgling with lukewarm water should be beneficial in this regard.
Thanks for writing back. It is hard to comment about the white spot on the tonsil without examining it directly. You can visit a doctor for the same. The stye is not related to the tonsillar infection. But the jaw pain has an associated with the sore throat. Both of these regions are supplied by the same nerve and hence pain in one is referred to the other. Gurgling with lukewarm water should be beneficial in this regard.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes tingling sensation over spleen area
- What causes numbness and tingling sensation in my hands
- What causes tingling sensation in head
- Causes of tingling sensation behind the ear
- What causes tingling sensation on face
- What could be the cause for tingling sensation inside ears
- What causes pain and tingling sensation in hands
- Tingling sensation in arm finger what could be the cause
- What causes tingling sensation and numbness in hands and arms
- Getting tingling sensation in foot what is causing this