What causes warm sensation of hands and feet?
could be side effects of ADT and pelvic radiation
The feeling of hot hands and feet could be due to side effects of the ADT and pelvic irradiation.
The swollen ankles are unlikely to be related to your treatment.
I suggest that you drink plenty of water and fluids orally to keep the temperature normal.
Along with this, please get a cardiac check up done to rule out cardiac cause for the swollen ankles.
Get well soon.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Pins and needles feeling in hands and feet is caused by what
- What causes numbness in hands and feet at night with altitude
- What causes the sensation of cold feet
- What causes the feet to feel warm
- What causes sticky hands and feet
- Warm sensation on the bottom of feet cause
- What causes pin prick sensation in soles of feet
- What causes trembling hands and feet
- What causes warm sensation under arch of both the feet
- What causes pin prick sensation in hands and feet