What causes warm sensation of hands and feet?

Question
Hi: I'm a prostate cancer patient. I have hot hands and feet. Swollen anks. Just finished ADT and pelvic ratiation 3 months ago and no longer on any therapy.
Posted Mon, 1 Sep 2014 in Cancer

Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 18 hours later
Brief Answer:
could be side effects of ADT and pelvic radiation

Detailed Answer:
Hi XXXXXXX

The feeling of hot hands and feet could be due to side effects of the ADT and pelvic irradiation.

The swollen ankles are unlikely to be related to your treatment.

I suggest that you drink plenty of water and fluids orally to keep the temperature normal.

Along with this, please get a cardiac check up done to rule out cardiac cause for the swollen ankles.

Get well soon.