What causes vibrating sensation in arms, legs, back and anal region?

Dr. Nishad BN

Posted on Fri, 23 Oct 2015 in Abdominal Pain
Question: I am feeling vibrating sensation in my arms, legs, back and in the anus portion also.I have piles.
Answered by Dr. Nishad BN 26 minutes later
Brief Answer:
A proper diagnostic work up is necessary.

Detailed Answer:
Hi

Thank you for asking HCM.

I have gone through your query. A proper diagnostic work up is necessary to rule out the condition. As you say it started after taking ayurvedic medicine liver function test should be done to rule out any liver damage. ECG should be taken to rule out dysrhythmias which can also give such symptoms. Your blood pressure should be checked also.

Please send me your thyroid report. Usually hypothyroidism can cause this.
Do you have any anxiety or stress. ?
Is your periods regular. ?

Hope this may help you. Let me know if anything not clear.
Thanks.
Follow up: Dr. Nishad BN 27 hours later
Sir i have uploaded all my reports.Please give me the intensive solution. Thanks, XXXXXXX
Answered by Dr. Nishad BN 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Please upload the last report again. ( 0000_145123.jpg) not opening.

Detailed Answer:
Welcome again.

Thank you for your follow up query.

I have gone through your reports blood routine, glycemic profile , blood urea , creatine and uric acid which all are with in normal limits.

The third report is not opening. If you can send it again then i can go through it also.
You have to do ECG to rule out dysrhythmias. Liver function test should be done to rule out liver problems. Thyroid function test also should be done.

If all these are within normal limits then your problem can be due to anxiety or stress. In such case short course of beta blockers like metaprolol and anxiolytics like alprazolam will be helpful.

For piles (hemorrhoids) you can take stool softeners like softovac or lactulose, take more water daily , can have sit baths and apply over the counter hemorrhoid creams containing hydrocortisone and anesthetic (proctosedyl).

Let me know if anything not clear.
I am happy to help you.
Thanks.

Follow up: Dr. Nishad BN 16 hours later
Sir yesterday i have uploaded all the reports but some of them r missing.But today i uploaded all the reports again.Please check it sir.Thanhk u.
Answered by Dr. Nishad BN 6 hours later
Brief Answer:
Reports are normal.

Detailed Answer:
Welcome again.

Thank you for your follow up query.

Your reports are within normal limits. Check your blood pressure and have an ECG also.
Your problem can be due to anxiety. In such case taking a short course of beta blocker like metaprolol in low dose and anxiolytic like alprazolam will be helpful.

Also do breathing exercise for relaxation. You can sit relaxed and take deep breaths. You can repeat this around 10 to 15 times and thrice daily.

Thanks.