What causes vaginal bleeding after intercourse?
It is too early to say.
Thanks for writing to us.
If you have regular ovulatory cycles and if you are ovulating right now, then yes, you have every chance of conception. It is too early to detect pregnancy now. You should wait for at least ten more days to get a blood test for pregnancy.
Bleeding after an intercourse can be due to trauma due to rough intercourse, cervical and vaginal lesions and infections.
As you continue to see the bleeding, I suggest that you see a specialist for a clinical exam. You may need styptics to control the bleeding and if necessary, hormones.
Cramps are a vague symptom and can indicate ovulation and tubal movement. They can also occur with infection.
Hope your query has been answered. Please feel free to contact if you need more clarifications. I will be happy to help.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Bleeding after intercourse causes
- Can fibroids cause bleeding after intercourse
- Can duphaston cause bleeding after intercourse
- Causes of heavy bleeding after intercourse
- Post menopause started vaginal bleeding after intercourse any suggestion
- What could be causing bleeding after intercourse
- Can yeast infection cause bleeding after intercourse
- Vaginal bleeding after intercourse
- Bleeding after intercourse vaginal discharge headache serious
- What could cause period like bleeding after intercourse
- Have had cesarean. What are the chances of cesarean for next pregnancy?
- Fetal heart rate 112-118 at 6 weeks pregnancy. Is this normal?
- Missing periods after mirena coil fitted. Should I be worried?
- Have PCOD. Advised gynaset. Looking for suggestion
- Pregnant. Started spotting, no cardiac activity seen. Taling fertigyn...
- Got delayed and prolonged period. What am I suffering from?
- Took postpone - 72 after unprotected sex. Started spotting. Side effect...
- Had novasure procedure. Getting smelly light red discharge. Any infection?
- Took paxil for anxiety disorder. Had unprotected sex. Missing period and...
- How to postpone my period date?