What causes urinary incontinence?
Thanks for writing to us with your health concern.
1. The urinary incontinence is most probably a side effect of the medications you are taking.
2. Yes, the drugs are classified as antipsychiatric medications. Your diagnosis IS a mental disorder by definition. You can take them all together if indicated.
3. It is very well possible to feel and look stressed out while battling these conditions.
All the best.
Please feel free to discuss further.
If you experience palpitations with both together, do not take them together.
Anyway you should be taking the drugs on prescription and in the dosage and combination as per prescription.
It is not normal to talk out of turn or say unnecessary stuff.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes urinary incontinance and changed bowel habits
- Can lopressor cause urinary incontinence
- Can flucloxacillin cause urinary incontinence
- Does adderral cause urinary incontinence
- What causes urinary incontinence during the day
- Does metoprolol cause urinary incontinence
- Can mirena coil cause urinary incontinence
- Benicar causing urinary incontinence
- What causes urinary incontinence when suffering from lumbar spondylosis
- Does fibroids cause urinary incontinence
- Why am I getting pain and electric sensation after having intercourse?
- Mirena inserted. Itchy rashes appeared, missing periods and having...
- Follicular study showed enlarged ovary, thick endometrium and no fluid....
- Pregnant. Started spotting after intercourse. Feeling tired with sore...
- Pregnant. Accidentally inhaled goof off rust stain remover. Should I be...
- How to abort 2 weeks pregnancy?
- Itchy clitoris and feeling uncomfortable after using vagifem. Suggest...
- Have had scanty period, heaviness in abdomen and moles on face. What is...
- 54 years old. Feeling bloated, frequent urination and getting delayed...
- Had vulval intraepithelial neoplasia surgery. Getting loose flaps of...