How can headaches be treated?
Provide more clinical details
I have gone through your question and understand your concern.
Please provide more clinical details like age, history of previous such episodes.
Any associated nausea, vomiting, sensitivity to light or sound ?
Any fever, visual loss, weakness in limbs or any other symptoms?
Kindly provide the details so that I am better able to help you.
Meanwhile please take pain killers for pain relief. Drugs like ibuprofen, aceclofenac , diclofenac or naproxen can be taken.
Hope you found the answer helpful.
Do get back to me for further information.
Dr N Kumar
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- How are headaches and vitiligo treated
- How to treat frequent severe headache
- How is chronic sinusitis and headaches treated
- How can a severe headache be treated
- How to cure headache headaches
- How are abdominal pain and headaches treated
- How to treat dry coughs and headaches
- How to treat headache and head swirls
- How to treat cervicogenic headaches
- How to treat viral fever and headaches
- What causes recurrent painful sensation over one side of lower face?
- What does my blood test report indicate?
- What causes constant dizziness?
- Suggest treatment for weight gain, coldness and constipation
- What causes facial pain and leg numbness in a patient with diabetes?
- Suggest treatment for recurring optic neuritis in right eye
- What causes trouble thinking clearly while recovering form sepsis?
- How long should medication be continued after suffering partial paralysis?
- Suggest treatment for constant pain due to neuropathy
- What causes burning sensation in buttocks of a person with spinal problems?