What causes unusual tiredness after taking Tricor?
I'm worried about my husband, 42 yr old. We found out last fall he is a Diabetic, not overweight, not a sweet eater, genetic I presume. He had lab work recently that showed his Triglycerides to be just over 1100, out of sight. So he started Tricor about a week ago. Today he says he hasn't been feeling well, says he's really tired & rundown. I google side effects & see a serious one is unusual tiredness. Glucose is good. Could this just be him adjusting to the new med? Concerned about the weekend? Any thoughts?
Not uncommon side effect of tricor
hi and welcome.
yes,if there was no flood sugar abnormalities or blood pressure then this is very probably side effect of medication. I suggest to be patient for few days, avoid excessive physical activity,watch on diet. if symptoms persists then medication should be switched.there are many alternatives. if breathing difficulties or chest pain occur then he must see doctor as soon as possible. wish you good health. regards
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is unusual tiredness a side effect of phenytoin?
- Is unusual tiredness a side effect of tizanidine?
- Is unusual tiredness a side effect of simbrinza?
- Is unusual tiredness a side effect of tricor?
- Is unusual tiredness a side effect of hydroxychloroquine?
- Is unusual tiredness a side effect of dilaudid?
- Is unusual tiredness a side effect of fenofibrate?
- Is unusual tiredness a side effect of lofibra?
- Is unusual tiredness a side effect of plaquenil?
- Is unusual tiredness a side effect of teriparatide?
- Undergone subtotal coloctomy. Found fluctuating hemoglobin level. On...
- Frequent stomach ache, shaky hands and dizziness. How to overcome this...
- Sore feet with burning and tingling sensation. How to overcome this...
- Diagnosed with internal hernia. What treatment should be done for cure?
- Diagnosed with peptic ulcer and severe stomach inflammation. Looking for...
- Not active sexually. What is the reason for missed period?
- Feeling weakness and tingling in arm. Is this a sign of any serious...
- Started spotting after period. No itching, burning or foul smell. Sign...
- Cryoablation done for prostate cancer. Noticed swollen penis testicles...
- Having pain in shoulder. What is causing this and required treatment?