Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
123 Doctors are Online

What causes tremors, excessive urination, headaches, ED, fatigue, dry eyes, nose and mouth?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General Surgeon
Practicing since : 2008
Answered : 5767 Questions
I have the following symptoms, what could I possibly have? is it poisonous/fatal? what doctor should I see?

tremors (possibly seizures), infrequent bowel movements, infrequent and excessive urination, pain in crotch, abdomen, headaches, muscle weakness, dry eyes, nose, and mouth. fatigue. erectile dysfunction. temporary amnesia, lack of concentration.
Sat, 24 Mar 2018 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Grzegorz Stanko 3 hours later
Brief Answer:
Internal medicine specialist should be visited.

Detailed Answer:

Thank you for the query.

Your symptoms are very nonspecific and require couple tests to determine the reason. You may have kind of kidneys infection or some kind of autoimmune disease.
It would be good to visit an internal medicine specialist. Blood work, urine analysis, thyroid hormones, abdominal ultrasound are the first tests you should have. Neurologist consult, head CT and rheumatologist consult seem necessary as well.
It does not seem to be fatal but it might be serious.

Hope this helps.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Follow-up: What causes tremors, excessive urination, headaches, ED, fatigue, dry eyes, nose and mouth? 8 minutes later
CT scans and MRIs of head and abdomen have come back with no irregularities. blood work was normal. thyroid was checked and normal. kidneys were checked with no concern. inflammation was checked for and found but mild. Urine came back without concerns as well. we have been to the primary and neurologist, still have a follow up with the neurologist coming up, do you have any other advice to add?
Answered by Dr. Grzegorz Stanko 4 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Lyme disease should be ruled out.

Detailed Answer:
Lyme disease should be ruled out. Autoimmune disease should be considered and antibodies checked. Rheumatologist seems the next step.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Doctor Now

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor