What causes shortness of breath, increased heart rate, fatigue and acid reflux?
Hello and thank you for asking
As you described your symptoms they could be from anxiety but we need to be sure that everything it’s okay first
I will suggest you the following tests:
1-Holter monitor for probability of tachycardia
2-Blood count include thyroid tests
3-Test for autoimmune disease like lupus
Please keep me informed about your further condition.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Increased heart rate with deep breath
- Fatigue increased heart rate nausea
- What could be the cause of increased heart rate
- What could cause increased heart rate and easily fatigued limbs
- Increased heart rate causes
- What causes increased heart rate and palpitations
- Std that causes increased heart rate
- What causes anxiety with increased heart rate
- What causes increased heart rates while on inderal
- What could cause increased heart rate in the night
- What does this blood report indicate?
- Suggest treatment for severe hand cramps
- Suggest treatment for bloating and severe lower abdominal pain while...
- What does a PSA reading of 162 indicate?
- What do intermittent constipation episodes indicate?
- What causes fatigue and dizziness while suffering from supraventricular...
- What causes a bulging vein on the temple of a child?
- What does a large soft lump in the testicular sac indicate?
- What causes persistent pain in the leg after knee surgery?
- Suggest treatment for severe dizziness