What is Autoimmune disease?
Any disorder in which loss of function or destruction of normal tissue arises from humoral or cellular immune responses to the body's own tissue constituents; may be systemic, as systemic lupus erythematosus, or organ specific, as thyroiditis.
Questions and answers on "Autoimmune disease"
Health resources related to Autoimmune disease
- Autoimmune disease skin rash
- Autoimmune disease butterfly rash
- Lump above collarbone autoimmune disease year
- Suppress immune system autoimmune disease
- What is the most common autoimmune disease
- Autoimmune disease effects tendons
- Tattoos autoimmune disease triggers
- Sinusitis and autoimmune disease
- Lumpy thighs and autoimmune disease
- Pediatric autoimmune disease apocrine