What causes tingling sensation in the nipples?
Compression on spinal nerves for example.
Hello and thanks for using HealthcareMagic.
I have read your question and understand your concerns.
Compression of nerves exiting the spinal cord, or compression on the spinal cord itself by conditions such degenerative spine disease, herniated disc disease, spondylolisthesis of the cervical spine may cause such symptoms.
These conditions need to be confirmed by clinical examination and by imaging studies such as X-rays and MRI of the cervical spine.
If these conditions will be excluded, then formication ( or strange skin sensations ) may be the culprit.
Please discuss with your Doctor about these issues.
Hope you found the answer helpful.
Let me know if I could assist you further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes tingling sensation over spleen area
- What causes numbness and tingling sensation in my hands
- What causes tingling sensation in head
- What causes tingling sensation on face
- What could be the cause for tingling sensation inside ears
- What is the reason for tingling sensation in nipples
- What causes pain and tingling sensation in hands
- Tingling sensation in arm finger what could be the cause
- What causes tingling sensation and numbness in hands and arms
- Getting tingling sensation in foot what is causing this
- What causes tingling and pins and needle sensation on the left side of...
- What causes numbness in feet and ankles?
- What causes mouth spots and pit in forehead?
- What causes tingling feeling in shoulder?
- Suggest treatment for panic attacks, non functional rectum and memory loss
- What causes numbness in the right side of foot and leg?
- What causes burning sensation and tingling in hands and feet?
- What does my CT scan suggest?
- What causes shortness of breath in a patient with fibromyalgia?
- What causes severe muscle twitches at night in shoulders and arms?