What causes tingling and pressure feeling after urination?

Dr. S Patra

OBGYN

Posted on Wed, 13 Aug 2014 in Abdominal Pain
Question: When I go pee I fill pressure and have a tingle filling In the lower part of my stomic
Answered by Dr. S Patra 58 minutes later
Brief Answer:
MOSTLY UTI. FOLLOW THE ADVICE.

Detailed Answer:

According to information, it is MOSTLY suggestive of Urinary Tract Infection (UTI) or Bladder infection. One routine urine analysis including culture test will be worthwhile to confirm the diagnosis.

TREATMENT: I suggest to take one course of ANTIBIOTIC (like Ciprofloxacin) and URINE ALKALISER (to be taken with water). Kindly, consult with your treating doctor for complete prescription.

PREVENTION: You must drink plenty of water (2.5 to 3 lit/ day) to flush out the body toxin, take cranberry juice (one glass) regularly, maintain genital hygiene (during sexual activity also) properly, empty bladder in time, avoid unprotected sex and wear clean-cotton underwear only.

Hope, it helps for your information. Kindly, close the discussion if you don't have any other query.

Wish your good health and take care yourself.

Dr Soumen

For future query, you can directly approach me through

http://doctor.healthcaremagic.com/Funnel?page=askDoctorDirectly&docId=63326