What causes throat infection?
please start gargling!
please dont worry , you will be fine!!
Please start gargling with warm salt water 2-3 times a day and avoid spicy and cold food. it will help in early recovery.
You can also start gargling with chlorhexidine mouth wash 2-3 time s a day.
You can take tablet paracetamol 500 mg 2-3 times a day for the throat pain.
You may need antibiotics , since you are already having the infection for three days , for this you will have to meet your doctor for advice and the prescription.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Active throat infection causes
- Listerine cause throat infection
- Throat infection causes
- Recurring throat infection causes
- Strep throat infection? causes
- Fungal throat infection causes
- Constant throat infection causes
- Severe throat infection causes
- What causes bacterial throat infections
- What cause throat infection
- Does Betamethasone and Levofloxacin have any interaction with thyroid...
- Does PICC lead to pain in sternum and upper back?
- What causes stomach pain and headache during menstruation?
- Suggest treatment for stuffy feeling in throat when suffering fro,...
- What causes heaviness in head when suffering from ear infection?
- What could be the cause for throat pain while swallowing?
- What causes terrible smell in nostril?
- What causes swelling and numbness of the tongue after taking Augmentin?
- What causes fever and chills after reclast infusion?
- How long does Iodine therapy take to show results?