What is Chlorhexidine?
Chlorhexidine is a cationic polybiguanide (bisbiguanide). Chlorhexidine belongs to a group of medicines called antiseptic antibacterial agents. It is used to clean the skin after an injury, before surgery.
Questions and answers on "Chlorhexidine"
Health resources related to Chlorhexidine
- Side effect of chlorhexidine
- Chlorhexidine ointment 4oz
- Alternative to chlorhexidine
- Chlorhexidine and pericoronitis
- Chlorhexidine liquid soap
- Chlorhexidine mouthwash over the counter
- Chlorhexidine skin prep
- How long is chlorhexidine effective
- Chlorhexidine oral rinse side effects
- Aacn chlorhexidine baths in icu