What Causes Swelling In The Left Side Of The Neck?
can be lymph node,salivary gland inflammation,infected boil.
Hello Charlee ,
Warm welcome to Healthcaremagic.com
I have evaluated your query thoroughly .
* The painful swollen gland on left side of your neck may be
- lymph node - salivary gland inflammation - infected boil - other .
Kindly provide further details so that I can answer your query completely .
1. Gland - size , exact location , consistency , any movement with hand possible
duration , progress since appearance .
2. Is there any change in color , temperature of the overlying skin .
3. Is there systemic features with this as ear ache , cough , fever or else .
4. If visible outside and possible to take a photo pic then kindly provide it as
an attachment in follow up conversation .
Awaiting for your details .
1. I sent a picture to you of the area that is swollen. It's about the size of a strawberry. It hasn't changed much since this morning except it doesn't hurt quite as much.
2. No change in color. Temp same as other side.
3. No ear ache, cough, or fever.
4. I sent a picture
Lymph node more likely. no picture available till now .
Thanks for the details .
* Till this narration , lymph node swelling is more likely .
But there is no picture attachment present here , if you are finding difficulty , you can have assistance with customer care team of the website or can send it to my email YYYY@YYYY without any difficulty .