What causes pain in the left side of the neck?
Feels like it's an inflammation of salivary gland..
Hi and welcome to HealthcareMagic..
I thank you for posting your query here and I am definitely going to help you out..
I read your question completely and have understood it well enough.
1. The symptoms that you are mentioning seems like some kind of Parotid or other salivary gland inflammation..
2. Sialadenitis or something of that sort..
3. I have noted your medication and other past history..
This is fine.
4. Please get a soft tissue scan of that area.
We can know what exactly is happening there..
And treat accordingly..
Hope this helps you..
In case you need further assistance, please contact me back..
Or you can close the question and rate..
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is the cause of neck pain and shivering
- What causes dizziness and neck pain
- What is the cause of pain in head and neck
- What causes rightsided neck pain
- What causes painful rashes on neck
- What causes painful jaw and neck pain
- What causes pain on jawear and neck
- What causes constant neck pain
- What could be the cause of neck pain
- What can cause neck pain
- What does my endoscopy test report indicate?
- Suggest treatment for severe anal pain while suffering from anal fissure
- What causes vaginal flatulence?
- Can Apo-Cyclobenzaprine be taken for UTI?
- How can a bruise on the abdomen be treated?
- What causes pain in the ribs post an accidental overdose of Paracetamol?
- Suggest treatment for left sided abdominal swelling
- What causes continuous bleeding from tbe finger?
- What causes pain in the lower left abdomen?
- Suggest treatment for anal fissure