What causes sudden left sided chest pain?
It needs to be worked out with EKG though looks more muscular than cardiac
Hi! Welcome to health care magic! Thanks for sharing your concerns with us. We will try to help you in best way possible.
Based on the history you have shared, it seems less likely to be cardiac pain and more of the muscular one but still every chest pain should have an EKG. Further evaluation like if pain or tightness is radiating to whole left chest rather than being pointed to a single point and is aggravated by exertions then further evaluation like with 2D-ECHO, ETT(Exercise Tolerance Test) and blood work up for cardiac enzymes can be conclusive if simple EKG is inconclusive.
If none of these symptoms are present then is likely muscular. No association with food intake makes it less likely to be gastric as well. However chest pain is a red flag symptoms and must be taken seriously until proven otherwise.
Hope this has answered your query, if you have any more questions, feel free to ask.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- No xplode left side chest pain
- Child with left sided chest pain
- What does a left sided chest pain indicate
- What causes lower left side chest pain
- Left sided chest pain ecstasy
- Left side chest pain prolactinoma
- Left side chest pain swallowing
- Upper left side chest pain
- What causes left sided chest pain
- What causes left sided chest pain with headache