What causes spinning of head, nausea and vomiting?
?? vertigo, causes are various ma'am
Hello ma'am and welcome.
Thabk you for writing to us.
I have gone through your query and would like you to know that I am here to help.
Your symptoms are indeed vague as with only the current given symptoms thw causes can be various ma'am, although I shall try to list them in a manner of their likeliness. They are:
-ENT conditions: Vertigo, labyrinthitis, Meniere's disease, acoustic neuroma, inner ear conditions, etc.
-Blood pressure changes
-Cardiomyopathies (abnormalities of the heart and its function)
-Side effect of medications
-Low blood sugar
-Low levels of iron
and a few others ma'am. Without complete evaluation and diagnosis of the cause, any treatment would only be blind treatment ma'am. For now, you could request your doctor to initiate betahistine (anti-vertigo medication), and please do not drive yourself.
Please schedule an appointment with your doctor for an elaborate evaluation. I hope you find my response helpful ma'am. Please do not hesitate to write back to me for any further clarifications, I would be more than happy to help you.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes nausea vomiting and frequent urination
- Can hyperparathyroidism cause nausea, vomiting or loss of appetite?
- No bowel movement causing nausea vomiting
- Hitting head headache nausea vomiting
- Why hcg causes nausea vomiting
- Nausea vomiting room spinning lay down
- Painful clitoris nausea vomiting what is the cause
- Paint fumes causing nausea vomiting
- Can hangovers cause nausea, vomiting or stomach pain?
- Can pancreatitis cause nausea vomiting and abdominal pain