What is Labyrinthitis?
Labyrinthitis are disorders resulting from an infection that inflames the inner ear or the nerves connecting the inner ear to the brain. This inflammation disrupts the transmission of sensory information from the ear to the brain. Vertigo, dizziness, and difficulties with balance, vision, or hearing may result.
Questions and answers on "Labyrinthitis"
Health resources related to Labyrinthitis
- Is labyrinthitis associated with hypothyroid
- Labyrinthitis nightmares
- Labyrinthitis why do i feel i am fatigued
- Labyrinthitis and subsequent hairloss
- Exercises for labyrinthitis
- Dull ache in arm and shoulder labyrinthitis
- Labyrinthitis pins and needles
- How are labyrinthitis and sleep disorders treated
- Post-viral labyrinthitis
- Labyrinthitis ups and downs