What causes sore muscles?
Stretching exercises along with vitamin D may help
Thanks for posting
I have gone through your query carefully and I require answer to following question to help you better. Please tell me-
1. about the blood test for sugar and uric acid level along with x-ray report of hand.
2. Do you have morning stiffness that is difficulty in making a fist when you get up in the morning along with numbness and tingling sensation in hands?
3. Status of other joint's of body.
For now my advice would be-
1.Stretching exercises for whole body.
2. Take balanced diet rich in calcium (1000mg/day) and vitamin D (1000 i.u. /day) along with vitaminB12, B6. Take ibuprofen to reduce pain and do ice fomentation. Massage and physiotherapy may help.
Hope this information suffices.
Take care and I shall be glad to answer any further query.
Dr XXXXXXX chugh
Virtual clinic at http://bit.ly/drmchugh
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes muscle spasms
- Cause for pain and soreness in muscle
- Testosterone cause sore muscles
- Causes for sore pectoral muscle
- Causes of sore calf muscles
- What causes muscle aches
- What causes sore shoulders and muscles with hand swelling
- What is the cause of muscle spams
- Diseases that cause sore muscles
- What causes stiff muscles
- How long does lortab remain in the body?
- What causes abdominal pain with blood in urine after overdosage of...
- What are the causes for erectile dysfunction?
- What causes backache?
- Suggest treatment for swelling and pain in knees
- Should i be concerned about painful injured knee inspite of sudden...
- Does the body core temp rise or fall shortly after death?
- What causes chronic pain and lumps in my tibialis anterior?
- Is pudin hara safe for stomach ache treatment?
- Should i be concerned about feeling numbness in my leg?