What causes tingling sensation in the right shoulder?
I will want you to monitor only at this time!
I have reviewed your information fully. This is suggestive of a possible peripheral nerve problem. Inmost cases, with age, these are transient and disappear altogether. If they however become persistent and worrisome, we will prescribe medications to address this. For now, medications are not strongly warranted.
In all, peripheral neuropathy which is not uncommon with age. Often transient and disappears. Treatment only indicated if it interferes with daily activities or becomes bothersome.
I hope this guides and helps. I wish you well. Feel free to follow up with me if need be.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes tingling sensation in the back between shoulder blades
- What causes tingling sensation over spleen area
- What causes numbness and tingling sensation in my hands
- What causes tingling sensation in head
- What causes tingling sensation on face
- What could be the cause for tingling sensation inside ears
- What causes pain and tingling sensation in hands
- Tingling sensation in arm finger what could be the cause
- What causes tingling sensation and numbness in hands and arms
- Getting tingling sensation in foot what is causing this
- CT scan showed cancer tumor inside liver. Swollen abdomen, little...
- Shaved around private parts and around base of penis. Bumps are like...
- Having blood pressure. Taking Sandoz Fenofibrate. Should I go for higher...
- Severe anal itching and rashes on buttocks. Suggest medication
- Stomach upset, gas and bloating. What could this be?
- Can I contract HIV through blowjob?
- Having swollen testicles. Could this be a sign of cancer?
- Had rectal prolapse surgery. Should I be concerned of having irregular...
- What causes numbness in toe?
- Is Hydrazine sulfate effective for cancer patients suffering from cachexia?