What causes redness and tingling sensation in the left eye?
Can be a case of subconjunctival hemorrhage.
Firstly I'd request to get your blood pressure checked up. If its normal then its most likely subconjunctival hemorrhage. In which case, tiny blood vessels in conjunctiva get ruptured.
Eye drop Moxifloxacin 2 drops thrice daily.
Eye drop ketorolac ( mild anti-inflammatory)- would settle inflammation, 2 drops thrice daily.
For tingling sensation take oral antihistaminic like Allegra 180 mg once. You may need to obtain a prescription from your local doctor for these.
Follow it for 3 days. Let me know if I can assist you further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes numbness and tingling sensation in my hands
- What could cause tingling sensation in left hand
- What causes tingling sensation in head
- What causes tingling sensation on face
- What could be the cause for tingling sensation inside ears
- What causes pulsating pain and tingling sensation in left leg
- What causes pain and tingling sensation in hands
- Tingling sensation in arm finger what could be the cause
- Getting tingling sensation in foot what is causing this
- What could cause eye squishing and tingling sensation on face
- What is the recovery period after cataract surgery?
- Suggest treatment for presence of floaters in vision
- Suggest treatment for myopia in a child
- Is surgery advisable for scar tissues behind the eye?
- What causes irritation in the eyes after cataract surgery?
- What causes floaters in the field of vision post cataract surgery?
- Suggest treatment for transient ischemic attack
- Suggest treatment for strabismus
- What causes swelling and redness in the eyes?
- What causes watery eyes after cataract surgery?