What causes slight headache after hitting head?
This is normal and I will like you to monitor for any alert symptoms.
Hi and thank you so much for this query.
I am so sorry to hear you hit your head. From the severity of the headache, this is totally normal and not alarming to think there is a more severe condition like bleeding going on in the brain. For now, I will recommend that you monitor for any worrisome symptoms like severe and unbearable headaches, excessive sleepiness and blurry vision
For now, take tylenol at doses recommended by your pharmacist every 8hours. I am confident you would be feeling a lot better within 2-3days maximum. If this fails, let me know and we would review the plan again.
I hope this helps. I wish you well. Thanks for using our services and do feel free to ask for more information and clarifications if need be.
If the headaches are tolerable, you can actually not take Tylenol!
Tylenol is intended if the headaches are severe. If you can tolerate it, there is no need for this drug at this time. Waking up every 3-4hours would be fine as well.
I wish you well and do keep me updated.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Constant slight headache behind head
- Clammy, slight headache causes
- Slight headache after hitting head
- Hit forehead slight headache
- Hit head on icy pavement having slight headache
- Night, slight headache causes
- Is it normal to have a slight headache after hitting head
- Hit on forehead slight headache treatment
- Hit my head slight headache
- Head pressure and slight headache