What Causes Difficulty In Breathing, Headache And Back Pain?
Related to exaggerated movement of at the joint!
This is referred to lumbago and occurs when you execute a wrong movement or a normal movement beyond the normal limits. Management requires resting and pain medications. In addition, avoid such activities that tend to provoke and aggravate these pains. Leaning forward excessively or lifting heavy weights are often implicated.
I hope this guides and helps. I wish you well. Feel free to follow up with me if need be.
One thing remains-Excessive strain/stretch on the muscle!!!
This pain is certainly from the muscles of the back. The sharp pain is followed by a dull sensation that radiates to the front because the back muscles form a band/belt around the back which explains the nature of this pain.
What remains unclear is why the pain and more so at rest but the muscle origin and nature of the pain.
Let me know if you have any further worries or unanswered questions on your mind!
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Cervical myelopathy breathing difficulty
- Respiratory difficulty
- Unfolded aorta causing breathing difficulty
- Neck pain and swallowing difficulty
- Prostatitis and breathing difficulty
- Medical term for speech difficulty
- Hiatal hernia breathing difficulty
- Pinched nerve breathing difficulty
- Spondylosis breathing difficulty
- Hiatal hernia and sleep difficulty