What causes difficulty in breathing, headache and back pain?
Related to exaggerated movement of at the joint!
This is referred to lumbago and occurs when you execute a wrong movement or a normal movement beyond the normal limits. Management requires resting and pain medications. In addition, avoid such activities that tend to provoke and aggravate these pains. Leaning forward excessively or lifting heavy weights are often implicated.
I hope this guides and helps. I wish you well. Feel free to follow up with me if need be.
One thing remains-Excessive strain/stretch on the muscle!!!
This pain is certainly from the muscles of the back. The sharp pain is followed by a dull sensation that radiates to the front because the back muscles form a band/belt around the back which explains the nature of this pain.
What remains unclear is why the pain and more so at rest but the muscle origin and nature of the pain.
Let me know if you have any further worries or unanswered questions on your mind!
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes lower back pain with breathing trouble
- Treatment and cure for difficulty breathing headache
- Chest injury difficulty breathing back pain symptoms cause of worry
- Pregnant quickened pulse difficulty breathing headache history of hypothyroidism treatment
- Diagnosis of difficulty breathing headache
- Center left back pain and difficulty breathing
- Back injury on trampoline back pain difficulty breathing
- Difficulty breathing headache causes
- Drugs/medication for difficulty breathing headache
- Symptoms of difficulty breathing headache
- What causes enlarged heart?
- What causes spotting after having sex?
- Suggest side effects of Premarin
- Suggest treatment for recurrent urinary tract infection
- Can Wimpat,Keppra and Lamictal be taken when BP is high?
- When can orgasm be experienced after a total hystorectomy?
- Is tremination of pregnancy at after 26 weeks advisable?
- What causes swelling at the injection site?
- Suggest treatment for Angioma
- What causes chronic Idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura?