What causes persistent dull headache?
Brain vascular conditions to consider
Hello and thanks for using HealthCareMagic.com
I have read your question and understand your concerns.
In cases like yours, conditions such cerebral vascular malformations should be considered and evaluated further.
I suggest you to discuss with your primary care Doctor about your issues and further testing ( mainly MRI and MRA of your brain) in order to undergo better your condition.
Treatment depends upon the diagnosis.
Hope you found the answer helpful.
Let me know if I can assist you further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Dull headache causes and dizziness
- What causes dull headache above eyebrows
- Dull headache causes
- Causes of dull headache weakness and dizziness
- Clonidine causing dull headaches
- What causes occasional dull headache
- Dull headache nosebleed
- Sick, dull headache causes
- Dull headache near eyebrow
- Dull headaches and feeling weak
- What causes tingling and pins and needle sensation on the left side of...
- What causes numbness in feet and ankles?
- What causes mouth spots and pit in forehead?
- What causes tingling feeling in shoulder?
- Suggest treatment for panic attacks, non functional rectum and memory loss
- What causes numbness in the right side of foot and leg?
- What causes burning sensation and tingling in hands and feet?
- What does my CT scan suggest?
- What causes shortness of breath in a patient with fibromyalgia?
- What causes severe muscle twitches at night in shoulders and arms?