Why am I experiencing excessive sweating, rush of blood to head, dull headache?

I m experiencing excessive sweating,, rush of blood to head, dull headache and afterwards bruising that appears on my neck in front, in the area of my thyroid gland and after a night of sleep the under the skin bruising starts to fade until I get overheated and sweat profusely. Any ideas?
Thu, 21 Nov 2019

The symptoms that you have described could be due to 2 things one is high blood pressure and second is hypo or hyper thyroiditis please get investigated for the same.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr Haleema Yezdani, General & Family Physician