What causes incidents of memory loss and dull headache?

I am female a 53. In the last few months i have suffered a couple of memory loss incidents and it has happened again today. I have a dull headache and everything seems to have a perculiar metallic smell including food. I have been stressed at work lately and wondered if that had anything to do with it. Up until these incidents i have been perfectly healthy and am not overweight.
Thu, 12 Dec 2019
Neurologist 's  Response

First of all, you should do some investigations such as:measuring blood pressure and doing lipid profile in the blood. If you had hypertension, you should receive medical treatment, decrease salt and fat intake, besides do an ECG and an ECHO on your heart. The dose of oral contraceptive pills or a hormonal replacement therapy should be adjusted. The disorder of memory with peculiar smell sensation could mean that you need to take vitamin B complex, so you should take vitamin B complex once per day after meals and Benfotiamine 40 mg twice per day after meals to. Finally, you should avoid smoking and drinking besides eating healthy food.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Mustafa, Neurologist