What causes skin irritation on scrotum?
Hello and welcome to healthcaremagic
I am Dr. Kakkar. I have gone through your query and I have understood it
It seems most likely to be a case of Intertrigo, which is inflammation of the body folds, due to constant rubbing of the folds against each other. Sweating and humidity makes the folds moist and macerted and thus prone to intertrigo.
If I was the treating doctor I would have asked you to use an antifungal dusting powder frequently in the folds, which would keep the skin dry and thereby prevent it from developing irritation due to constant rubbing.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Loose scrotum skin causes
- What causes puffiness in the scrotum
- What causes rashes on scrotum
- Scrotum skin infection causes
- What causes itching in the scrotum
- Scrotum irritation caused by vagina
- What causes the movement of the scrotum
- What causes scrotum pain
- What causes scrotum to swell
- Scrotum irritation causes
- What causes recurring red bumps in vagina?
- Suggest treatment for vitiligo
- Suggest treatment for scalp psorasis
- What does a mole on body indicate?
- What causes dry patch of skin on my penis shaft?
- What causes dry lips and getting burns on my lips?
- Should I continue with antiretroviral drugs and get a repeat HIV test?
- Suggest treatment for freckle and open pores on face
- What causes white puss spot on penis head after an unprotected sex?
- What causes itching in the groin area?