What causes severe vomiting and foul urine odor?
Urinary tract infection
I have gone through your question and I understand your concerns. It seems that you have fever. Fever will resolve on taking an antipyretic medication every 8 hours.. An antipyretic will also help relieve the body ache.. Vomiting can be due to high temperature.. It might resolve when your body temperature stabilizes or you might need an antiemetic.. When you feel better you should have a urine analysis done. As the bad smell of urine can be a sign or urinary tract infection which is possible cause of fever..
Hope, I answered your question and hope you get well soon.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Severe vomiting with stomach pain what is causing it
- Severe vomiting during pregnancy
- Granuloma annulare severe vomiting
- Child with severe vomiting what to do
- Treatment and cure for Severe vomiting
- Diagnosis of Severe vomiting
- Symptoms of Severe vomiting
- What could cause severe vomiting after intake of impetigo medicines
- Severe vomiting causes
- Severe vomiting in pregnancy
- What causes blood in stool while on Ibuprofen and Tylenol?
- Does Benzonatate interact with Trazodone?
- Suggest treatment for diarrhea, severe chills and fever
- What causes a lump in the armpit and fever?
- Suggest treatment for mucus in nasal passage
- Suggest treatment for throat pain and difficulty in swallowing
- Is chronic fatigue a symptom of Lyme's disease?
- Can Azithromycin cause painful lumps in the breasts?
- Suggest treatment for enlarged lymph nodes in the armpit and fatigue
- What causes severe vomiting and foul urine odor?