Suggest treatment for feverish feeling, weakness and body aches

Excellent

Question
hi.Dr. good afternoon,i like to intimate you that i am feeling like fever with weakness and little body ache but there is no temperature in body,i took lot of paracetamol for last three days but no improvement,please advise some medicine and help me.thank you.
Fri, 27 Apr 2018 in Medicines and Side Effects

Answered by Dr. Suma Parinam 13 minutes later
Brief Answer:
tab FLEXON

Detailed Answer:
Hi XXXX,

Do you have any medical problems like diabetes, asthma, high BP? Are u taking medicines for anything else?
You seem to be catching infection.
Just Rest at home.
Take ORS-L solution 200ml three times a day.
Take Tab FLEXON three times a day.

Let me how you feel after 48 hours.

Follow-up: Suggest treatment for feverish feeling, weakness and body aches 29 hours later
HiDr, Good evening as per your query I don't have no high bp . no, asthma, no diabates,i took Flexon but feel like same, only body ache reduced, weakness and feeling like fever is there, body temperature is 97 deg, in finger joint pain is there. in season changes I suffer like this, only antibiotics may give relief. please advise. thank you.

Answered by Dr. Suma Parinam 16 hours later
Brief Answer:
HealthOK

Detailed Answer:

I suggest you to take HealthOK satchet in 200 ml of water three times a day for three days. Just rest for a day or two. continue flexon.
Seriously antibiotics is not an answer at this time, you may commuting harm to yourself, family and environment by taking antibiotics.

Follow-up: Suggest treatment for feverish feeling, weakness and body aches 3 days later
Hi Dr Good morning today I am feeling little better but still very weak, is there any medicine for eliminate weakness and boost energy as I can go for normal work. thank you.

Answered by Dr. Suma Parinam 26 hours later
Brief Answer:
Check Vitamin D and B12 blood levels

Detailed Answer:
Please check your VItamin D and Vitamin B12 levels in the blood at the neighboring lab. You can Tab AtoZ one tablet once a day for 15 days
You can go ahead with your work