What causes severe pain in my calf muscle in Tietze syndrome?
Relief your anxiety as Tietze is benign
I read your question and understand your concern!
Regarding your main concern (Tietze syndrome) I would like to explain to you that your chest pain and burning sensation associated with expiration is fully compatible with its clinical scenario (Tietze). So relax and don't worry. There is nothing to do here with the risk of clotting or pulmonary embolism.
This syndrome is commonly associated with anxiety and a lot of stress and sometimes may last for many weeks. So be patient and relax. Nothing to worry about. Just talk to your doctor for an appropriate pain relief therapy. As TTietze syndrome is one of the main differentials of heart attack don't forget to perform a resting ECG (if you haven't already done it).
Regarding the calf pain talk to your doctor : it is probably caused by the same etiology of Tietze (viral,etc).
Let your doctor to examine lower limb vessels to rule out any possible inflammation or circulatory problems. Don't forget to take anti ulcer drug (PPI) to prevent aan exacerbation of gastic reflux from severe stress and pain drugs.
Hope to have been helpful.
Feel free to ask me whenever you need.
Greetings from Dr Iliri
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Tietzes syndrome hand pain
- Tietze syndrome and breast pain
- Can smoking cause tietzes syndrome
- Tietze syndrome cause seizures
- Tietze syndrome causes
- Tietze syndrome caused by gastro problems
- Tietze syndrome and chest pain
- Does tietze syndrome cause reflux
- Tietze syndrome cause tumor
- Is neck pain associated with tietze syndrome
- What do the following stress tests, echo and holter monitor test result...
- Suggest alternative treatment for congestive heart failure
- Suggest treatment for hypertension and GERD
- Suggest treatment for high BP and tingling in arms
- What causes sharp pain in chest area relieved by burping?
- Suggest treatment for afib, severe sleep apnea and high heart rate?
- What causes shortness of breath with normal chest X-ray?
- What causes severe pain in my calf muscle in Tietze syndrome?
- What causes altered sense of smell when diagnosed with sinus tachycardia?
- Does page syndrome increase the risk of heart attack?