What causes constant pain in the right upper arm?
Can be a muscle spasm.
Thanks for posting your query.
The pain in the upper arm muscle can be due to a muscle spasm or frozen shoulder or due to fibromyalgia. Rest hot compress oral pain killers along with potent muscle relaxants with oral steroids can help. You need proper prescriptions after an examination from an orthopedician.
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
Wishing you good health.
Dr. Praveen Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Praveen-Tayal
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes upper left arm pain during bedtime
- What causes muscle pain in upper arm while stretching
- What is the cause of chest pain and arm pain
- What is the cause of getting pain in arms
- What is the cause and treatment for painful arm
- What causes constant left arm pain
- What causes upper arm pain
- What causes redness and pain in arm
- Upper left arm pain causes
- Causes pain jolts in right arm