What causes severe headache with nausea?
Possible migraine headache.
Hello and welcome,
I am sorry you are having trouble. The symptoms you are describing sounds like a migraine headache: one side of head, nausea, feeling out of it or not right.
But this shouldn't be diagnosed online - best to be seen and have a neurological exam if it reoccurs.
The sinus pressure may have tripped the headache.
Consider taking flonase (sold over the counter at drug stores) for the possible sinus infection or allergy as the flonase, which is a nasal steroid, will decrease inflammation in the nasal passages and sinuses. Takes a few days to start working.
I hope this information helps. Please let me know if I can provide further information or clarification.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes severe headaches daily
- Severe headache feeling nausea and vomiting cause and cure
- What is the cause and treatment for severe headaches
- Severe headache nausea and feeling wam causes
- What is the cause of severe headache and vomiting
- What could be the cause for severe headache
- What causes episodes of severe headache with relief on vomiting
- What causes severe headaches when having a poo
- What causes a severe headache
- Severe headaches in the afternoon what is the cause