What causes severe abdominal pain?

Dr. Eni

Posted on Fri, 13 Apr 2018 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Question: After my fall this morning, I went back to bed and had very little pain. But now my stomach hurts. Should I be concerned?
Answered by Dr. Eni 1 hour later
Brief Answer:Watch carefully the dose of ibuprofen and other painkillers you are taking
Detailed Answer:

Dear ma'am,

I read your other queries and I found that you have had other accidents in the lasts days, and you are suffering from arthritis and other conditions. I strongly agree with the doctor who answered earlier this day and you should follow his directions.
About your stomach, I think that the pain is due to the drugs you have been taking and to the stress and concerns you are having about you health and the accident. It can affect your stomach easily, causing it to produce more acid and to give you pain, heartburn and the feeling of being stabbed in the stomach.
You can take Maalox tablets or other gastric stabilizers. I recommend you to visit a Gastroenterologist about this problem, because the chronic use of medication may have damaged your stomach.
So stay sure for now that if you follow our steps you will be receiving the best medical care and you won't have to worry and thus stress yourself.

Hope I have answered your question. If you have any further questions I will be happy to help.
Manoku Eni M.D.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Raju A.T