What causes redness in right big toe, leg cramps and chest pain?
Thanks for posting your query.
The symptoms that you have are likely to be due to gout. Regarding the gout pain let me reassure you that the pain will subside with some time. Sometimes we have to use a combination of medications to relieve the inflammation and help the body clear the uric acid. These medications include allopurinol, prednisone, indomethacin or colchicine.
Do consult an orthopedician for proper prescriptions.
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
Wishing you good health.
Dr. Praveen Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Praveen-Tayal
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Leg cramps causes
- What causes leg cramps and redness in leg with fever
- Headache chest pain and leg cramps
- Lower leg cramps causes
- Chest pain leg cramps
- Could centrum vitamin cause chest pain and leg cramps
- Diseases that cause leg cramps
- Leg cramps causes and cures
- What is the cause of leg cramps with eye pain
- Night leg cramps causes