What causes pressure in ears?
Normal physiological issues
Hi...Thank you for consulting in Health Care magic.
By what you quote I feel this is a normal reaction in teenagers regarding his worrying about his health and body image. But pain in his ears or pressure could be because of his swimming without plugging the ears.
I want you to talk to him about his bodily changes which are going to take place rapidly now, including gaining height and at the same time because of that he might relatively look leaner. More over tell him that both of you (his parents) too experience the same in this age. This will boost up his image and self confidence.
Hope my answer was helpful for you. I am happy to help any time. Further clarifications and consultations on Health care magic are welcome. If you do not have any clarifications, you can close the discussion and rate the answer. Wish your kid good health.
Dr. Sumanth MBBS., DCH., DNB (Paed).,
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Ear pressure causes
- Pressure behind ear causes
- What causes feeling of warmth and pressure in ears
- What causes pressure and clogged feeling in ears
- What causes pressure in ears
- What is the cause of my ears having unequal pressure
- Ear and head pressure causes
- What causes intense pressure and cracking sound in ear
- Negative ear pressure causes
- What causes ear pressure with numbness on tongue