What causes persistent inflammation in the toe despite taking Allopurinol?
Do not worry.
Thanks for posting your query.
I have gone through your query,it is normal.You can take Febuxostat (40mg) once a day instead of allopurinol and deflazacort 6mg BD for 5 days to reduce inflammation.
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
Wishing you good health.
Dr. Praveen Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Praveen-Tayal
Can cause interactions.
Thanks for writing again.
Xeralto and Febuxostat can interact when taken togather. It is best to consult your cardiologist before changing any medicine.
Hope my answer is helpful.
Do accept my answer in case there are no further queries.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes inflammation in vagina
- What causes episcleritis inflammation
- What causes breast inflammation
- What causes tissue inflammation
- What causes prostate inflammation
- What causes eye inflammation
- What causes tingling on hands and legs when on allopurinol
- What causes inflammation in throat
- What causes chest inflammation
- Toe inflammation causes
- Can spinal stenosis cause joints pain and swollen ankle, thighs and knees?
- Having lower back pain with tickling and pulsating sensation. What could...
- MRI of knee showed occult displaced fracture. What is it and what is the...
- What is the cause and treatment for painful knee with walking difficulty?
- Having ump into superclavical. What could the long tube feeling be?
- MRI findings show posterior disc bulges at L5-S1 and L4-5 levels....
- MRI scan shows Lumbar spondylosis. Suggest
- What causes pain in left groin and lower back and how can it be treated?
- Had MRI scan of right ankle and prescribed with zyloric for reduction of...
- What would be the cause of sudden neck pain on one side?