What is Metoprolol?
Metoprolol is a Medication known as a Beta Blocker. It can be used to control your heart rate and blood pressure.
Questions and answers on "Metoprolol"
Health resources related to Metoprolol
- Is upper right abdominal or stomach pain a side effect of metoprolol tartrate?
- Can metoprolol cause bladder problems
- I am on 25 mg of metoprolol for
- Metoprolol tartrate vs succinate
- Quit metoprolol after 3 weeks side effects
- Metoprolol weakens heart
- Can metoprolol cause heart to skip beats
- What is the benefit of metoprolol
- I am taking metoprolol and my heart is skipping beats
- Can zinc be taken with metoprolol