What causes mouth sores, itching and joints pain throughout the body?

Dr. Praveen Tayal

Orthopaedic Surgeon

Posted on Thu, 21 Dec 2017 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Question: I have sores in my mouth, joint pains, itching for the past few months. Joint pains are in the arms and legs-severe aching. Pain pills are the only thing that relieves the pain. I also have a rash on both feet by the ankle and some on the top of the foot.
Answered by Dr. Praveen Tayal 29 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Take antiallergic.

Detailed Answer:
I have gone through your query,for sores in my mouth you can take antacid like pantaprazo0le and B-complex,for itching you can take anti allergic like levocetrazine and deflazacort for 5 days.If you have no relief than consult your doctor for proper investigation.Continue your pain pills.
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
Regards.
Dr. Praveen Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Praveen-Tayal

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Nagamani Ng