Diabetic with TIA. Taking Insulin and Clopilet. Developed joint contractions, Pemphigus. On Dyslone. Is this a proper treatment?

My father is a diabetic patient for the last 35 years and he is bed ridden due to TIA since last 7 months. He is taking insulin and Clopilet A-75. He has developed joint contractions.Nowsince last 20 days, he has developed skin infection (diagnosed as Pemphigus ) and is under treatment with Dyslone (Deflazacort tablet). Initially he was given wyslone tablet. Is the diagnosis proper? Any other medication needed?
Sat, 8 Jun 2013