What causes persistent exhaustion in a 19 year old teenager?
she has a healthly lifestyle and does not drink alcohol or any drugs. We can't seem to get any answers.
Hello and Welcome
I appreciate your concern
If the investigations are not significant regarding anemia, metabolic issues or any pulmonary and cardiac cause then its unlikely to be a serious cause.
One possible solution that can be employed empirically is correction of water soluble vitamins and other minerals / trace elements. A month course of multivitamins such as theragran ultra can be advised. Arcalian (sulbutiamine) is also used for treating exhaustion / fatigue of unknown origin.
Wishing you best of health
Let me know if you have any query
Please consult your doctor before deciding on any further course of action.
For future follow up / correspondence you may ask me directly at the link given below
Dr. M.S. Khalil
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes smelly armpits of a seven year old
- What would be causes of high blood pressure in a 19 year old
- What cause blood in urine in a 5 year old
- What causes persistent vomiting
- 19 years old what is causing dark circles under eyes
- What causes chronic diarrhea persisting for years
- What causes dark lips in 3 year old
- What causes persistent cough in a 14 months old
- What causes persistant lower back pain for years
- Causes of high bloodpressure in a 19 year old male