What causes perineal raphe?
Thank you for your query. I can understand your concerns.
The perineal raphe is a visible line or ridge of tissue on the human body that extends from the anus through the perineum.
It is normal.
Are you having a tear or swelling or rash there?
Can you upload a pic so that i have a better idea.
Feel free to consult me directly
Dr. Som Biswas M.D. XXXXXXX
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Does raphe median cyst cause ed
- Split median raphe causes
- Bumps on toddlers perineal raphe
- Perineal raphe lump
- Perineal raphe cyst in newborn
- Raised bumps on perineal raphe
- Perineal raphe infection in adults
- Bump on perineal raphe on vagina
- Perineal raphe or peyronie's disease?
- What cause inflammation median raphe between buttocks