What causes pelvic discomfort, itching and foul odor in the vaginal area?
Thanks for trusting us with your health concern.
You seem to have acquired a vaginal infection.
Infections could be bacterial, fungal or parasitic.
Treatment for each differs.
Hence instead of going for otc drugs, it's best to consult an OB GYN and get a vaginal swab taken to pinpoint the precise infection.
Also abstain from sex until this heals.
All the best.
Please feel free to discuss further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is stomach or pelvic discomfort, aching, or heaviness a side effect of prometrium?
- 32 weeks vaginal pelvic discomfort
- Drugs/medication for Pelvic discomfort
- Have diarrhea no appetite pelvic discomfort no energy help
- Treatment and cure for Pelvic discomfort
- Diagnosis of Pelvic discomfort
- Symptoms of Pelvic discomfort
- Is stomach or pelvic discomfort, aching, or heaviness a side effect of endometrin?
- Pelvic discomfort causes
- Is stomach or pelvic discomfort, aching, or heaviness a side effect of progesterone?