What causes painful periods,cramping,nausea and backache?
Thanks for writing to us with your health concern.
I can think of two possibilities here -
1. The first is that you have abruptly discontinued all your medications , ( and it is quite a substantial list ) , so that would be the reason for all these withdrawal symptoms.
It is best to taper off these drugs in a tailored manner, after medical consultation, instead of stopping them cold turke.
Also, you can ask for an alternative to Paxil, and meanwhile continue dieting and exercises.
2. You might be having peri menopausal changes, which often lead to such vague and troublesome symptoms.
This can be confirmed by hormonal evaluation - measurement of FSH, LH, Serum estradiol.
Please get this workup done and have the drug modifications as suggested.
All the best
Please feel free to discuss further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes backache with abdominal pain
- What causes severe menstrual cramps with fatigue and backache
- What causes backache and burning after defecation
- What is the cause of lower backache during night
- What causes severe backache with stomach bloating
- Does ranitidine cause backaches
- Do tampons cause backache
- Can lantus cause backache or muscle pain
- What causes backache with short breath
- Backache causes