What causes pain in vaginal area and fever?

Dr. Chobufo Ditah

Posted on Mon, 2 Nov 2015 in General Health
Question: i started to have a little fever a week ago. Today i had pain in my vagina realy inside, that i can not see it just tuch it it is bumpy like a pimple and burning pain. It can not bee STD, beecause a last time whenn a went to the bed with a person it was 2 years ago and it was protedted. I am 63 year old. I am going to have an appointment with my doctor tursday, but what can i do until? Thanks for reading my letter.
Answered by Dr. Chobufo Ditah 29 minutes later
Brief Answer:
How is your urination? Are there any pains?

Detailed Answer:
Hi and thank you so much for this query.

I am so sorry to hear about this pain that you have reported. I have reviewed the information fully and it is not typical of an STD. To me, this pain is not very specific and I will suggest that you simply monitor for now. Unless this pain persists, there is no immediate need to rush to the doctor. I will recommend you don't apply any further products or drugs to it and let's understand exactly what is going on.

I hope this helps. I wish you well. Thanks for using our services and feel free to ask for more information and clarifications if need be. Again, for now observe only.