What causes pain in shoulder and below breast post smoking withdrawal?
Seems to be due to bursitis.
Thanks for your query.
It is nice to hear that you had quit smoking.
Pain in the area described seems to be due to bursitis. Give rest to the area.Avoid lifting heavy weight.Taking anti-inflammatory drug will be helpful.
I do hope that you have found something helpful and I will be glad to answer any further query.
Wishing you good health..
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes pain in breast
- What is the cause and treatment for breast pain
- What causes burning and pain in breast
- What causes back pain below the breast with cough
- Does smoking meth cause breast pain
- What causes painful lump in breast
- Pain below breast causes
- What is causing pain in chest shoulder and breast
- What causes pain under breast
- What causes breast pain with breast implants inserts